For the young and the young-at-heart, Teddy Bear Museum brings fantasy and reality together. There are over 2000 dolls of various shapes and sizes in twelve zones here to enjoy.
Every other Teddy Bear Museum around the world show their teddy bears inside glass showcases for people on the other side to take pictures. Pattaya's Teddy Bear Museum is the first in the world that does not have any glass or barriers so that visitors can squeeze, hug and cuddle the cute exhibits during the picture-taking process.
- Only Teddy Bear Museum in the world without glass barriers
- Divided into 12 very individual zones
- Affordable prices in the Teddy Bear Gift Shop
- Over 2000 dolls on show throughout the museum
- Fantastic location - right on Pattaya's Beach Road!
Entry to Teddy Bear Museum
Round Trip Transfer from Pattaya City Area Hotel
What's Not Included
INFANT: Age: 0 - 1
CHILD: Age: 2 - 11
ADULT: Age: 12 - 99
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Regular temperature checks for staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
Public transportation options are available nearby
Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
What To Expect
Teddy Bear Museum
Teddy Bear Museum was officially opened on October 5, 2556, It was origin from the Executive of Teddy Bear Island LTD, Mr. Kim Hyun Chol had the opportunity to visit Thailand many times over 10 years so he love Thailand, impress in a smile and feel the warmth from friendly welcome. Thailand has many beautiful attractions. The most Thai people like to take a picture in the place they travel and keep an impression. Executives loved to take a picture too. He always carry a camera with him when he go outside the house. This simple reason make he get the idea to create an attraction for everyone to take a picture. It became the origin of Teddy Bear Museum under the concept of “travel treasure hunting with Teddy Bear” So, the museum has been designed as a dragon boat as large as 40 meters with a Koreans designer who build this Museum. There is also the first and only museum Southeast Asia which was located on an area over 2,500 square meters and was divided into 12 zones as follows
The twelve zones are…
1. Inca Zone - This zone represents the culture and Inca Empire’s being.
2. Dinosaur Zone - There are many sculptures of large dinosaurs here.
3. Fossil Zone - This zone is simulating the finding of a dinosaur. It is decorated with many teddy bears digging for dinosaur remains and it also have a sand floor for museum visitors to enjoy digging too.
4. Africa Zone - This is the simulation zone with atmosphere of Africa. There are many animal dolls with a Range Rover car for the visitor to take a picture.
5. Art Zone - Naughty scenes in the Museum, it is known as one of the more colourful and has some great photo opportunities.
6. Under the sea Zone - Under the sea zone will bring the scenes of the sea and the fantasy world of the underwater city with lovely colorful fish.
7. Winter Zone - Bringing Christmas to you.
8. Dream Zone - Teddies in fairytales for the kids.
9. Space Zone - This is the simulation zone with atmosphere of space. There are many Teddy bear with fantasy clothing, as Star Wars, Batman, Superman, and more soldiers.
10. Funny Zone - The naughtiest, funniest, flashiest and most colourful zone.
11. China Zone - The zone is displayed in the form of China. Decorated with stuffed teddy bear dressed in Chinese costumes demonstrated the uniqueness of China. And a cute chubby panda shaped sleeping giant waiting to take pictures with visitors.
12. Europe Zone - The atmosphere in this area took to Europe, such as grassland, lamb and Castle Teddy Bear which are British soldiers Teddy Bear. In addition, there is a gazebo in the shape of a heart for lovers.
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Thailand by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Thailand. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Thailand and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Thailand.