» Thailand » Thailand » Thailand
1 reviews (5.00)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 7 hours
Departs: Thailand, Thailand
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
• Discover the most spectacular scenic regions in Thailand during a cruise to Panak Island, Hong Island and James Bond Island in Phang Nga Bay.
• Admire the wonderful scenery at Panak Island with canoeing in “Bat Cave” or “Mangrove Cave” paddle around to explore hidden sea caves.
• Explore the natural beauty of Hong Island with Canoeing paddle around quiet canyons and mangroves forests with towering karst formations in the background.
• Marvel at the amazing limestone rock formations in Phang Nga Bay, explore the beach where the James Bond movie "The Man with the Golden Gun" was shot.
• Sightseeing the wonderful limestone karst towers Khao Ping Kan means "hills leaning against each other" in Thai, reflecting the connected nature of the islands.
• Enjoy Buffet lunch on board and enjoy swimming in crystal-clear waters.
Buffet lunch on board
Experienced escorted guide
Insurance coverage under Thai Law
Round trip transfer by boat & canoe
Seasonal fruit, Free flow, Soft drink, Coffee & tea, Snack
National park fees (300THB per adult and 100THB per child)
to be paid at point of entry or when you check in your ticket.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Thailand Travel Guide