Legend Siam Theme Park is the first cultural theme park ever in Thailand, aiming to represent the pride of Thailand and to present a strong standpoint and intention in supporting Thailand's tourism industry and economic growth.
Nusa Legend Siam Public Company Limited has transformed 164 rai (Equivalent to 65 acres / Over 100,000 sq.m.) of land into a magnificent world-class legend. It is situated on 162 Kilometer, Sukhumvit road, Najomtien is about 20 km. away from South Pattaya. The strategic location is conveniently accessed and Legend Siam can accommodate 20,000 visitors per day. Visitors can enjoy the beautiful atmosphere around Legend Siam by using the vintage train or on river cruise ( Boat ). Be part of this legend of culture, traditions , and proud products of 77 provinces only at Legend Siam Pattaya.
Sightseeing by Train
What's Not Included
Hotel pick up & drop off
CHILD: Age: 2 - 10
ADULT: Age: 11 - 99
Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
Public transportation options are available nearby
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
What To Expect
Legend Siam Pattaya
The park is set to become the landmark of Pattaya, where visitors can experience Thai culture and lifestyle in three aspects:
1st - Siam Vilize Zone
- Showcase Civilization of Siam
· Siam Vilize showcases civilization of Siam, as well as the glory of Siam in the past, with mesmerizing architecture. You can also learn the legend of Lord Indra Airavata Erawan elephant through an amazing parade “Legendary Royal Elephants”, which portrays ancient Thai ceremonies.
2nd - Thai Araya Zone
- Presents Thai traditions and culture
· Araya Thai presents fun-filled Thai temple fair, mythical creatures from Thai literature, and Wat Phra Si San Phet from the Ayutthaya Era which has been brought back to life, and enjoy floating market and traditional market. Watch rare local traditions and purchase locally produced goods to fully appreciate Thainess. Additionally, for a hair-raising experience, there is home of Mae Nak, the legendary female ghost from a classic love story of Khlong Phra Khanong.
3rd - Bhumi Pan Din Zone
- Thai wisdom portrays the pride of Thailand.
· Wrap up the visit with Bhumi Pan Din zone, where you can learn about the legend of Bangrachan warriors who sacrificed their lives for the country. Learn sufficiency economy through hands-on experience, and witness the glory of legendary royal elephants in an ancient tradition no longer practiced today. Be mesmerized by the beauty of elephant accessories in a dazzling elephant parade.
The Legend Siam is a cultural destination that brings together Thai arts, culture in one place that included 6 attractions;
1. Siam Vilize Thai Machine
2. Mirror Maze : Black Magic
3. Temple Fair
4. Magical Temple
5. Bann Mae Nak The Haunted House
6. Bang Rachan Live Action Show
Operations time : Monday-Friday 10.00 am to 20.00 pm. / Saturday - Sunday 10.00 am to 21.00 pm.
Children's height between 90-140 cm. If height below 90 cm. is free of charge.
Noted :We are provided the Thai cultural restaurants (Ruen Araya) with food from famous restaurants will be available for 800 - 1000 persons , and international Buffet ,Thai Buffet including superb a la cart menu .Enjoy exquisite meal set in a pleasant and relaxing ambiance next to the beautiful river.
Our Travel guide can help you plan your holiday to Thailand by offering you detailed information on hotels, activities, golf courses and car rentals in Thailand. We offer a comparison of nearly all hotels, car rentals and activities that are available in Thailand and surrounding area with an option to make a real time secure booking. By booking in advance you are certain to have everything prepared for your trip to Thailand.